Monday, August 5, 2013

Blue and White Dog Bed

I always have lots of dogs in my home so I need lots of dog beds. I was very inspired by an artist named Lucy ( http://www.lucydesignsonline.com/ ) when I found some of her dog beds made out of old end tables. I decided to search for some tables and make some adorable beds for my house. The dogs love them!
We have an older Pug named "Butch". We jokingly call him "Sherrif Butch" because he keeps the other dogs from playing too rough by jumping between them and barking at them. My mom found a paw print dog towel and wooden Sherrif star, and that was the inspiration for this bed. Because of its size, I was able to use an old bed pillow for the cushion. I put it in Butch's favorite sleeping spot, but he shares with all the other dogs. Of course, I painted his name crooked, but he doesn't mind :)




Butch


Sophie and Scooter


Harley
Completed April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment