Monday, August 5, 2013

Bright Pink Dog Bed

I always have lots of dogs in my home so I need lots of dog beds. I was very inspired by an artist named Lucy ( http://www.lucydesignsonline.com/ ) when I found some of her dog beds made out of old end tables. I decided to search for some tables and make some adorable beds for my house. The dogs love them!
This was my absolute favorite so far! I found this end table at a yard sale and it was very well built and sturdy. I was inspired by the drawer knobs I found at Hobby Lobby and I had the pink fabric in a bag of scrap fabric in my storage. I also found the little dog decorations at Hobby Lobby and thought they would be fun and cute. Because of its size, I was able to use an old bed pillow for the cushion.




   


 





 Completed April 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment