Monday, August 5, 2013

Purple and Leopard Print Dog Bed

I always have lots of dogs in my home so I need lots of dog beds. I was very inspired by an artist named Lucy ( http://www.lucydesignsonline.com/ ) when I saw some of her beautiful dog beds made out of old end tables. I decided to search for some tables and make some adorable beds for my house. The dogs love them!
This particular table was not my favorite because it has strange shaped legs. I really wanted to get started, so I settled. Originally, I made it as a 4 poster bed but when I had a couple Labrador Retrievers stay, they wrestled next to it and broke the 2 front legs so I had them cut down. I used an old curtain to make the cushion.

Butch and Bindy


Nina and Chewy


Daisi
Nina


 Completed March 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment